First off, I should apologise to all my followers because June was an absolutely shocking month for movies, with only one trip to the big screen all month!! I think the hot weather went to my head a bit, and I was well and truly in holiday mode. I even missed Dark Phoenix which was one of the films I was most excited for this year.
Once Wimbledon is over and done with, I promise, I will be more productive so bear with me…Reviews are coming.
First off, let’s take a quick look at what I did manage to achieve this month….
On top of that, I am hoping to start writing some ‘retro reviews’, as I’ve been receiving loads of recommendations so watch this space.
As well as the plans for my posts, I am hoping to improve the stats and visibility of my blog.
- Learn more about SEO and increase my monthly search engine searches by 100%
- Improve my blog’s visibility on Pinterest and increase engagement by 100%
- Interact more with other bloggers.
- Increase membership and engagement of my Facebook group.
- Achieve my best ever views and visits.
- Hit 1500 followers on Twitter.
Do you have any targets for July? Let me know, let’s help each other out.