Just knowing that people read your blog is amazing, so receiving an award of any kind is definitely the cherry on top. For this award, I was nominated by the lovely Charli over at Life With Charli, so get on over there and check her blog out.
So, what is the ‘Liebster Award’?
The Liebster Award is a peer-given award that celebrates new upcoming blogs. Although it doesn’t feel like it, Love Popcorn is only eight months old.
1.What is your favourite colour?
Black, although some may argue that it is a shade, not a colour.
2.What’s your favourite snack to eat?
At the moment, I enjoy snacking on chilli crackers with caramelised onion hummus. Yum.
3. Do you like salty treats or do you have more of a sweet tooth?
I’m probably more of a savoury girl, but if there’s chocolate in front of me, I’ll eat it.
4. What’s your favourite music genre?
I’m quite boring with my music choices, usually just listening to the mainstream stuff on the radio. I love Ed Sheeran and Jess Glynne.
5. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer playing it safe?
I enjoy high adrenaline activities but when it comes to how I live my life, then I definitely play it safe.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely, introvert. I’m not a big fan of people haha.
7. How do you get inspiration for blog posts?
My reviews are obviously from whatever I watch but my other posts can be influenced by special days (eg Father’s Day), new releases (these usually end up being top tens), other bloggers or just general conversations I have with people.
8.How would you improve your blog moving forward?
I am hoping to get ahead on some of my posts so that I can schedule them in. This will mean that I will put less pressure on myself but still have a steady supply of new posts for all my readers.
9. How did you choose your blog niche?
Me and Mark go to the cinema a lot and when I’m at home I’m usually watching (or re-watching) a boxset so it was an obvious choice really.
10. What’s your favourite TV show?
Now that’s like asking a parent who their favourite child is!! And I’ll give the same answer a parent would….. All of them.
11. Can you play an instrument?
Unfortunately not. If I could though, it would be the piano or the violin.
My Nominations and Questions
Not sure of their exact follower count but check out these lovely people and their blogs anyway.
1.Would you rather be a unicorn for a day or a millionaire for life?
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be? *you can’t choose flight, invisibility or super speed.
3. If werewolves, vampires and zombies existed, which would you want to be?
4. What is your favourite blog post?
5. If you had an opportunity for an affiliate partnership, who would you love to work with the most?
6. Which book, film or TV universe would you most like to live in?
7. In the movie of your life, who would play you?
8. Marmite. Are you a lover or a hater?
9. Share the link to your first ever post.
10. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
11. What would you like to achieve with your blog in the next six months?
Now, over to you…..